NEW THIS YEAR! Youth under 14 years of age enter for FREE!
It pays to buy in advance!
Ticket prices increase by $5-$10 at the gate!
* Must be a current registered student OR under the age of 25 to purchase Student/Youth pass. Photo I.D. AND student ID must be presented at gate.
** $15 day passes available at the gate only (NO ACCESS to feature shows/offsite venues)
*** Accommodations packages are subject to limited availability. Packages can be modified to suit individual needs. Please contact the NLFB office directly to make arrangements.
The ‘Northern Lights Folk Festival’ was first held in Bell Park in 1972. It was a free one-day music festival on one stage; needless to say it has grown exponentially since. Over the years NLFB has grown into a seasoned presenter of Canadian roots and modern music, and a catalyst for the energy of Northern Ontario’s artistic community.
Many would say 'that festival feeling' comes from the unexpected surprises and new discoveries that the event is known for. It's as much about witnessing some of the world's most acclaimed artists in action as it is about making new musical discoveries from a diverse roster of emerging talent.
Tickets also available at these outlets in Sudbury:
- A&J Home Hardware (469 Bouchard St., Sudbury)
- Garson Home Hardware (3098 Falconbridge, Garson)
- Gloria’s Convenience (469 Bouchard St. Sudbury)
- Hanmer Home Hardware (Old Highway 69, Hanmer)
- Jett Landry Music (1119 Lasalle, Sudbury)
- Old Rock Roastery (212 Minto, Sudbury)
- Second Ave. Home Hardware (366 2nd Ave N, Sudbury)
- Walden Home Hardware (Regional Road 24, Lively)
- Laurentian SGA (935 Ramsey Lk. Rd. SCE-212, Sudbury)
- Townehouse Tavern (Elgin St. Sudbury)